Thursday, September 6, 2012

Simple Things Catch-Up

I have a number of projects I want to get caught up on, including my Simple Things photos. For the most part, I've continued taking the photos, but I need to collect all the weeks and write up my notes. I recently found these three Simple Things from the spring.

Simple Things 11
Simple Things 11

The early blooms of Spring. Hyacinths are among my favorite for their lovely fragrance and happy spring colors.

Simple Things 12
Simple 12

A bad photo, given the bedroom lighting and their constant movement in the midst of playing, but I love what this photo captures anyway -- taking it easy on a Sunday morning, with time for silly play together with their fuzzy pals. I loved watching them tumble and tackle on the bed while laughing at everything. A happy start to a Sunday morning.

Simple Things 13
Palm Sunday. Making simple palm crosses the way my Grandpa Joe taught me many years ago. Thinking about the story of Easter, the days of Holy Week ahead. Somehow between the palm crosses and his prediction that it always rains on Good Friday, I think about my Grandpa often during this week.

Participating in "The Simple Things" with Rebecca Cooper at Simple as That.

No comments:

Post a Comment