Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Lists: 30 Days of Lists Challenge

Halfway through this month of lists, and I love flipping through my little book. It's amazing that just a little list can tell so much about the kind of person I am and what my life is like right now. This is my first time participating in the 30 Days of Lists challenge, and I am enjoying it as a way to capture little details -- from the practical "goals for this month" list to the completely frivolous "fictional places I'd like to live" list (which is probably my favorite list so far), the lists tell lots about me, but all in a way that is fun and easy to document.

Here's a look at some of my recent lists:

List #8
List #8
This list lent itself to having a photo with it, since I knew I would be waving good-bye to them out my front door as they headed off to a Boston College football game.

List #10
List #10

List #12
List #12

List #14
List #13

Are you a September lister? If you're not a lister yet, it's not too late to join the fun -- click below to learn more:

30daysoflists.com


No comments:

Post a Comment