Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lists of Lists: 30 Days of Lists Challenge

As of Monday, I was so smugly proud of myself for being right on schedule with my lists. That lasted all the way till Tuesday, when whatever other things I was doing, I did instead of my lists. Here's a look at what I had been working on right up to Monday:

List #11 - Remembering September 11th
Untitled
On this day I chose to do my own list topic to recognize the significance of the date. Since there's really no wrong way to participate in the 30 Days of Lists Challenge, I decided to do my own thing for list #11. I'm glad I did, and I know in years to come I will appreciate this list even more.

List #13
List #13
I think this list is on my list of favorites, right up there with my list of fictional places I'd like to live.

List #15
List #15
This list was fun to think about, and what a happy realization to see that I can think of more ways in which I am still young at heart than ways I know I am getting older.

List #17
List #17
That little journaling card is from one of the Smash journaling card pads and it's not really my style. But when I starting thinking about this list, this card seemed like the perfect fit -- a big mouth filled with excuses.

Want to know more about the 30 Days of Lists Challenge?

30daysoflists.com


No comments:

Post a Comment