Thursday, January 20, 2011

Summer Memories 2010


Summer Memories 2010
Originally uploaded by Lisa_CT
Last June I wrote up a list of activities for our family to do during the summer. My sons are fans of the Disney show, "Phineas & Ferb," so we called it the "Robby & Joey Whole Lot of Stuff to Do Before School Starts this Fall" list. I had more than 70 activities on the list ranging from big things like a weekend at Hershey Park to smaller activities like a snack-time picnic in the backyard. We checked them off with the date and in most cases I captured them with a photograph too. But I hadn't figured out a way to document it in my scrapbook.

Then last week, Autumn Baldwin got me to jumpstart my scrapbooking with her posts over at Write. Click. Scrapbook. She created a text-only layout to capture activities from her family's summer list, which gave me the perfect jumpstart for getting this layout done. Thanks Autumn and WCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment