Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recent Random Thoughts

Two random thoughts running around in my head recently:
  1. Too much multi-tasking lately and not enough caffeine. I'm generally good at multitasking, in fact, I sometimes have trouble with single-tasking (have to "do" something while watching TV), but lately I'm either not getting enough caffeine or I'm just doing way too many things. Like entertaining the boys on a snow day while trying to do my full-time computer-intensive job from the dining room table. Or doing a testing process for said job between midnight and 1:30 a.m. while trying to decorate sugar cookies for the NFL party -- pipe icing here; check for autocapturing of user ID over there. Not a good plan.
  2. If one prays to God asking for patience, she isn't the best person to be able to wait for God to answer that prayer in His own time. Certainly it's not for me to judge His plan, I'm just thinking it's a bit ironic.
Need to get back to this blog to get out some of the many other ideas running around in my head and maybe inspire me to get those ideas into the realm of reality. Ahh, for patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment