Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple Things :: 5

While I was taking my oldest to school on Tuesday morning, he noticed the clouds were in an unusual striped pattern. I love when my boys happen to observe something different or interesting in their everyday surroundings -- that they too sometimes take a moment to recognize the "simple things."
Simple Things 5

I snapped this photo a little later on my way into my office. While I enjoyed noticing these unusual clouds too, for me, the photo captures the sweet recollection of Robby being the one who pointed them out to me.


Participating in "The Simple Things" photographs on Rebecca Cooper's blog, Simple as That. 

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, kids see the world differently and often much better than we do. While you might be rushing somewhere or going over your to dos in your head (I know I do), they simply look at the world. One of the best things of living with kids!

    Happy Sunday :)
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sky... the littles in our lives see a lot of pretty that we usually miss.

    ReplyDelete