Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Simple Things :: 1

My younger son started showing a greater interest in reading this week. After my older son completed his daily reading time, Joey was eager to demonstrate his abilities with Dr. Seuss' ABCs. I loved watching the two of them reading together -- this little moment makes me so happy. (A teary, over-tired meltdown erupted shortly after I took the photo, but that's all just part of the day.)

Simple Things


Participating in the "Simple Things" photographs on Rebecca Cooper's blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely photo Lisa! :) love moments like these...and I'm all too familiar with the over-tired, meltdown moments too. ;) thanks for linking up with the simple things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...that is so sweet! when do these meltdowns stop? lol my 2.5 yr old is wearing me out!

    ReplyDelete